At least once a week, we get asked the question: “Does GoldMine have a Cloud offering”. In the past we used to say, “No, but you can put it in the cloud”, and though that was an effective solution for some, others wanted more. Now our answer is a resounding: “YES!! GoldMine does have a Cloud offering!” Allow me to introduce you to GoldMine Cloud.
Moreover, it’s just one more choice! You can now choose between a Premise installation, Bring Your Own License (BYOL) to the Cloud, or sign up for a GoldMine Subscription. And unlike most other subscription services, this gives you Hybrid Portability. Meaning, you can move in either direction, with NO DATA LOSS, and THE SAME INTERFACE.
Now, GoldMine is not simply jumping on the same train as everyone else is. GoldMine has leapfrogged the competition becoming one of the first vendors invited by Google, to launch their new Google Compute Engine (GCE) a.k.a. “the Google Cloud Platform”.
Let’s look at how that differs from other cloud offerings:
- Run a full-featured GoldMine with all its built-in features.
- Run popular GoldMine add-ons such as QuoteWerks and GoldBook on the same subscription.
- Enjoy full interoperability between applications without having to jump through hoops.
- One sign on gives you access to everything.
- Add QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and many of your other applications to the mix.
- Certified Secure via SSAE 16 Type II, HIPAA, PCI DSS, TIA 942 Class 4, and more.
- Available “shared log in” for occasional users at no additional charge.
- Choose from Annual or a true Monthly option.
- Includes network support within the environment.
- Premium agent interaction support as an available option.
- and much, much more…
All this starting at only $49/user/month (3-user minimum) plus setup.
And now the Call to Action: GoldMine is offering FREE setup for anyone signing up prior to June 30, 2015. Also, sign up for 1yr and get 12 months for the price of 11.
Hope you find this of value!
Enjoy and Happy GoldMining!!