I know we have already announced it and offered a webinar, but for those of you that want to see the detail, here it is.
WHAT’S NEW IN wMOBILE 2.1
- A brand new desktop browser user interface for those of you who want a full web based version of GoldMine for you Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Apple Safari browsers.
- Note: This user interface is built on GoldMine Premium and requires customers to have GoldMine Premium (any version) as their current GoldMine system.
- Automated Email Filing to Contacts so you can use any email client to send and receive mail.
- Enhancements to wMobile interface
- Support for multiple contact sets
- Filter based security
- iPhone and iPad enhancements
- Improved installer and New Diagnostic Tool
- Users see the same contact record as they see in the full GoldMine application.
- All custom fields are automatically displayed in the browser user interface.
- Contact detail tabs behave as in the full GoldMine application.
- All field drop-down options are supported.
- Scheduling and completing activities is done in the same screen layout as the full GoldMine application.
- Daily, weekly, and Monthly calendars are available.
- Users can drag and drop to reschedule activities.
- Users can view others’ calendars and schedule according to security permissions.
New Email Archiving
- wMobile will optionally cache and automatically file any user’s sent and received email directly to contact History.
- Supports Microsoft Exchange, Google and any IMAP compliant mail server.
- Users can use any mail client including native mobile phone email client and web mail such as Outlook web access and Gmail.
- wMobile matches “sent from” or “sent to” email addresses to GoldMine contact records.
Want to see the Previous Release Notes:
wMobile Release Notes
Hope you find this of value!
Enjoy and Happy GoldMining!!